𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐒𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨, 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲. 𝐒𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟐 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞.
The sisters have since diversified and expanded their blog into a fully-fledged company and house-hold name that has been recognised for its’ work and contribution to the Zambian fashion industry.
Awards received by the creatively talented duo include;
- Fashion Blogger(s) of the year | Zambia Fashion Week 2014
- Best Photography Blog | Zambia Social Media Awards 2015
- Best Fashion Blog | Zambia Social Media Awards 2015
- Featured in ‘Extraordinary Zambia’ coffee table book by Gareth Bentley + Johan Rahm
- Named one of Fashion’s Future Voices by Topshop and the Business of Fashion
- Featured on CNN Africa’s ‘African Voices’
- 2017 ‘Young Achievers Award’ by the Vice President of the Republic of Zambia, Inonge Wina.
Through thrifting, the sisters have and continue to show young fashion forward girls and ladies how to create an enchanting look on a budget.
𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐌 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐚!